So, I have been following this space of red team automation for a while...
and this post came out of a conversation I had with one of my co-workers about some videos I have been doing at work. So, I am going to try and keep this post up to date with info about different projects for red team automation projects.
This was the message:
There are a few people that have given at least like small intros into things, but not a suite of things to connect everything together for redops like I feel is possible for all the devops tools that are out there.
Ya, I am definitely trying to take that approach towards discoverability and niche for my content.
A few others that I have been following are these people:
with these posts/projects:
- https://github.com/rmikehodges/hideNsneak (@rmikehodges)
- doesn't appear very active anymore
Everything else in this post will be trying to keep up to date info about #RedTeamOps/#RedOps. Please feel free to comment on this post, and let me know about the different tools/ideas you have about this topic 😁️
( ⬆️ means "Work in progress")
- ( Full Disclosure: this is my work ) https://github.com/ProfessionallyEvil/PENT
- ( Full Disclosure: this is my work ) https://github.com/SamuraiWTF/samuraiwtf
- (Full Disclosure: this is my project) https://github.com/elreydetoda/packer-kali_linux
these are some projects that I have found either through searching github for different things, or found on twitter. If I list something here then I am still identifying if it appears to be a viable/maintained project.
- https://github.com/cloudc2/kubered ( appears to be stale )
I have seen discussion/talk about them doing some type of automation to help deploy their red team tool/infra: